Sunday, May 3, 2009

Went to Cabelas and REI

So I went to Cabelas and REI today it was a good day. Took the kids to see the fish and other cool stuff in the store. We had lunch and looked at the fish and then did some shopping. David got a stuffed fish and ZZ got a stuffed Turtle. I also purchased a jacket and some fuge for Cayla. She told me she did not want anything but you should always get something from Cabelas.
Then I went to REI to look for a backpack and found one. it was half off so i figured i would get it. so i am all just about set for the camping trip coming up in a week and a half.
I am heading to Scott's early in the morning about 7:30 to 8:00 am to start working on my jeep. the plan is to have my Jeep torn down and re built no later than Tuesday night so i can put it through it's paces to make sure it will be good for our camping trip. I will upload a bunch of photos and videos of the work starting Monday night and follow up Tuesday night. What fun this will be.
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment