Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A good day helping a friend

Well today was eventful. I went to a friend’s house today to help him clean out his garage. It was a success we spent about 4 hours moving stuff around and organizing the place. It was a lot of fun and gave me a good reason to get out of the house. I was also really up to going down there to help because he is going to be doing a bunch of work on my jeep that I cannot do myself. I am a true believer that if you would like someone to do work for you, you had better be willing to help him out in any way you can.
When we got done messing around in the garage we hooked up some climbing gear and Scott showed me a few tricks on climbing a rope. I have to say I like the gear that he uses. It did make climbing the rope much easier. Then we put our kids in a harness and pulled them to the top of the garage they had a good time. Tomorrow we will be taking the kids to the indoor climbing wall that I took David to a few days ago and we shall see how the kids enjoy it. Hopefully I can get my son to climb to the top.
Starting Monday my buddy Scott will be helping me install my lift kit, install a replacement rear axle, and redo my front gears. There will be a lot of work but it will make my vehicle much safer and more fun to be in. I will be conducting a jeep scrap book if you are interested in seeing the work that will be done. This will also be a big thank you for the work that Scott will be putting out to help me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for helping me clean my Garage man :).. sorry the Climbing has been a bust this week but we will get there.. and Ya I am the monkey shooting himself :)

    ReplyDelete