Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our bathroom sink is a BIDET

So today after getting home from Scott’s house we picked up some Chipotle for dinner and sat down to eat. Dinner was good and David was finished first. He told us that he needed to poop and we TOLD him to let us know when he was finished so we could help him. He said ok and went to the bathroom. A little while later he still had not called for one of us, so I went in to check on him and low and behold he is neked and has his butt in the sink with soap all over him. I pulled him out of the sink and we had words over his dumb little act. When asked why he was washing his bum in the sink he told me he wanted to clean himself without any help, he could do it himself. If I had not been so surprised I would have taken a pic just so I could torture him later in life but life never works out the way you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment