Monday, January 11, 2010

So I have started to blog again but for who knows for how long.   Tonight I have had a few drinks to include my Honey Wheat that I started on the 26th of December.  I will gladly drink it over and over again.   it is kinda bubbly right now but in the next few weeks it should mellow out and be very drinkable. The honey wheat is an extract that was ordered from (Homebrewers.com) it came with everything i needed to include fresh honey from Flagstaff AZ.  I will brew this one again and soon it will be a great summer drink.
Cayla wants me to try a hard cider here soon so I have been trying to locate a good hard cider ingredients kit so if you know of one please let me know...

On a different note I have been prescribed a CPAP and I will be getting it in a few weeks. I am told that I will be put up for a Medical Board in a couple of months and it really does make me nervous. What am I going to do. I cant brew beer and support my family no matter how much I would like to be able to do just that..  We have no idea where we will end up if I am boarded but the thought is Arizona, Oregon, or Washington. 
I plan on brewing a Smoked Porter on my next weekend off and I will post up on how the whole process goes. 


Cheers
Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment